2008年4月19日星期六

Chinese national flag and the Olympic flame

Today morning, when I sat in a Paris hotel MERIDIEN the time of writing this, and my heart is difficult to calm. Yesterday, sitting in the car to see scenes of the repeated media still keep in mind flashed. To tell the truth, yesterday to stay in the depths of my memory is flying the five-star red flag. April London began to snow and cold weather. But in Wembley Stadium, early in the morning I would see a boost for the torch to the Chinese students who come from READING University, the early morning hours on the car arrived here. In London's famous Trafalgar Square, Downing Street, I witnessed a Chinese compatriots hold aloft the five-star red flag, and their five-star red flag fluttering high. Sometimes they would sing the national anthem, dark clouds in the sky in London under repercussions. In this scene, the car sitting in the media, I most want to see is the five-star red flag. A Chinese girl, and her companions have been held with the banner of Beijing Olympic torch run in the chasing when she saw my camera at her, she first excited cheers, and then could not help but shed the tears, and then-but refrain to smile Let me shooting her. This scene was very moving to me. Sometimes, we may have many countries have complained that in a moment, I can only hope that more five-star red flag will be flying. Yesterday, the Olympic torch relay is the longest day. Torch activities is not a smooth, middle had stalled several times, but still safely completed. British police used a large number of police in the transfer process in a resolute attack on the uniform, gave him a deep impression. That is a difficult time, perhaps it is only the beginning of a difficult journey. But experienced this long day, but we have no previous concerns. I believe that, no matter what kind of snow, the torch will continue to transfer

tags:2008 ChinaBeijing Olympic Games

没有评论: